Yes Ben - it's ICANN fiesta time - one more time.  But this meeting will
not be boring.  We at pccf will be doing very little this time round.  But
we are looking forward to watching the show.  And I can gurantee that this
will be a good show.  It will be boring with moments of entertainment.

I expect as always the irc channel will be restricted - i.e. no
conversations about fruits or racy cocktail drinks ;-)

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista