Oh no - Ben - you poor kid.  I'm sorry about that.  I have so many email
aliases, I ended up cutting and pasting the wrong one in - yours.

I'm sorry about that.  It's a good thing I identified myself as always.

see ya ther

--
J. Baptista                     Planet Communications & Computing Facility
                                Voice/Fax (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033