Ok, here's a trivia question for the DNS community.
Who remembers the meaning of the acronym GIAW?*

Notes about it are still online at http://www.domainhandbook.com/giaw.html

Other links to IFWP related documents are at
http://www.domainhandbook.com/ifwp.html although I confess I haven't
checked these in several years.  I have archived many of the documents off
line but don't feel compelled to find and post them

I think the IFWP acronym needs a new updated name since we are three years
beyond the "International Forum on the White Paper".

Ideas?

*Global Incorporation Alliance Workshop, with thanks to Tony Rutkowski

--Ellen Rony

P.S.  Subscriber info for the list, please.  I want to change my email address.
Thanks.

>Hi Marc,
>
>Good job snagging IFWP.org.
>
>It needs to be preserved as part of the
>historical record.  Is there any way to
>get the old web pages back on line?
>
>Either that, or a new summary of the IFWP
>would be great -- something that newcomers
>could read and immediately understand how
>the IFWP was hijacked to form ICANN.
>
>FWIW, I got a verbal summary online at:
>http://www.iperdome.com/images/iperdome1.ra
>
>Jay.
>

>At 9/7/01  05:10 PM, Marc Schneiders wrote:
>>There are plans, now the domain IFWP.ORG is working again, to revive
>>the ifwp.org mailing list. More to follow soon. The idea is to let it
>>be a replacement for the [EMAIL PROTECTED] (earlier
>>@internic.net) list, that, eh, mmm, let's say, died.
>>
>>--
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>+++
>
>Jay Fenello, Internet Coaching
>http://www.Fenello.com ... 678-585-9765
>http://www.YourWebPartner.com ... Web Support
>http://www.AligningWithPurpose.com ... for a Better World
>"A new civilization is emerging in our lives, and blind men
>every-where are trying to suppress it."  -- Alvin Toffler

Ellen Rony                     )/_    http://www.domainhandbook.com
Co-author                     <" \                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Domain Name Handbook          /)  )                 +1 415.435.5010
       The more people I meet, the more I like my cockatiel.