On Sat, 8 Sep 2001, at 11:40 [=GMT-0400], Jay Fenello wrote:

Hi Jay,

> Good job snagging IFWP.org.

Monkey/keyboard thing.

> It needs to be preserved as part of the
> historical record.  Is there any way to
> get the old web pages back on line?

A lot is on Ellen Rony's domainhandbook.com, to which a link is
provided on the new all-too-simple webpage. If anyone has more, let me
know.

> Either that, or a new summary of the IFWP
> would be great -- something that newcomers
> could read and immediately understand how
> the IFWP was hijacked to form ICANN.

Well, any contributions are welcome. Also suggestions for links on
the www.ifwp.org page.

> FWIW, I got a verbal summary online at:
> http://www.iperdome.com/images/iperdome1.ra

This was most interesting to listen to. Hopefully you do not hold it
against me, if I do not put it up at www.ifwp.org. Despite all the
historical details, it is very much about iperdome, not ifwp. If I got
this wrong, convince me :-)

Thanks for staying into the whole 'shit'.

Marc