Joanna Lane wrote:

> Hello Einar,
> The funny thing about this medium is that while I have no idea who you are,
> you feel entitled to ask me all kinds of questions without introducing
> yourself. If this were the phone, I doubt I'd take your call.

One feels sympathy for these do-gooder latecomers like Ms. Lane.
Listening to the rest of us must be like having your parents tell
you what's right and what's wrong. Not much use, is it? People have
to find out the truth by themselves. It is a shame, though, that so
many well-intentioned persons like Ms. Lane have to waste so much
time before they do find out. But, hey, that's life!

M.S.