Von: list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] Im
Auftrag von Chris Buechler
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011 09:09
An: pfSense support and discussion
Betreff: Re: [pfSense] Any suggestions on how filter in pfSense for SQL
Injections?

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 1:59 AM, Chuck Mariotti <cmario...@xunity.com> wrote:

> Yep, validation is the key in this case. Knock on wood, we should be good.
> We are also using filtering using URLScan on the web servers to stop
> this attack, but it would be nice to be able to quickly blanket the
> network if that's an option should something similar (copy cats) arise in the
> future.

That's the job of a web application firewall, which can either run directly on
the server, or elsewhere. Not functionality you find in a network firewall in
most cases. We do have an alpha-quality package for mod_security which I hope
we can improve in the future, for now manually configuring that is probably the
best option to do something on the firewall itself.