From: list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On
Behalf Of Larry Sampas
Sent: 06 February 2012 12:03
To: pfSense support and discussion
Subject: Re: [pfSense] PFsense to PFsense IPSEC VPN and VOIP

I'm assuming your VOIP is using SIP and generally uses ports 5060 and 5061.
Registration and call control goes over those ports. If your range of RTP ports
is blocked (usually a wide range of ports like 10000-20000) then you will not
hear any voice. I believe pfSense 2.1 has all ports blocked on ipsec remote
LANs by default. Did you open it?

If you're using Asterisk for VOIP, then you'll need to add the remote network's
internal IP range to /etc/asterisk/sip_nat.conf if you're doing NAT with SIP.
Each non-NATed network needs to be listed there get voice traffic going. (In
FreePBX, it's in advanced SIP settings.)

Larry
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Gavin Will