I'm getting the following error when logging into the box. It's at the top of the page when presented with the username and password prompt. You can not go past the login page. pretty sure it's due to faulty hard drives. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing it.

This Kingston SSD SV100S264G. I have a bunch of these deployed, and they are just dropping all the time now. Reboot will sometimes fix it, but most of the time after a reboot they will never come back up.
Warning: fopen(/tmp/config.lock): failed to open stream: Device not configured in /etc/inc/util.inc on line 123 Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /etc/inc/util.inc on line 134 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/util.inc on line 135 Warning: session_start(): open(/var/tmp//sess_88057a9e75ca44475a6c8f0c12622ca9, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /etc/inc/auth.inc on line 1254
What hard drive is recommended for pfSense. Or can someone tell me what your running.

Adam

--
Adam M Piasecki
MidAtlanticBroadband