> I deployed about a dozen Kingston 64G SSDs about a
> year and a half ago  (in laptops and desktops) and I've seen about a quarter
> of them fail with different symptoms in each case. Garbage

Totally agree. I have gone through 2 Kingston 4GB industrial SSDs so
far - and it didn't take long either. They fail fast! (Now I'm using
the 3rd one with an embedded install ... it seems to stay alive when
nobody is writing to it).

On the OCZ Vertex drives, I would avoid Vertex1 ... they die pretty
quick too if you write a lot. Vertex2 has been rock solid.

Regards,
-Jeppe