Hi,

thanks, I can see this work - partially. When I traceroute 8.8.8.8 from one of the rerouted hosts I see the far end of the tunnel as the first gateway in the list.

However, after that only * * * entries.

Do I need additional firewall rules on the pfsense box at the far end of the tunnel to get the packets out to the Internet?

Cheers,
Ray