Hi All.

I am trying to work through a kernel crash I keep having with pfSense 2.0.1 on Alix 2d13 hardware (my home router). This has been going on for about 3-4 weeks now. The crash happens about every 2 days, but it varies. Some times it is up 4 days without crashing, other days it is up only 24 hrs. Today, it happened 3 times so far...

Some of the things I have tried:
- swapped Alix 2d13 hardware with known stable unit (I transferred only the CF card over)
 - deleted config and rebuilt it

The kernel crash (I've pasted today's crashes below) seems to originate from the vr0 interface (LAN side).

I am wondering if anyone here has any ideas that I can try or suggestions to go about finding what the cause might be. This pfSense installation was stable until this started happening.

thanks in advance,
Ernst
------

cpuid = 0; apic id = 00
fault virtual address   = 0x8
fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x20:0xc09e7390
stack pointer           = 0x28:0xe2ca27d4
frame pointer           = 0x28:0xe2ca27f8
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 11 (irq10: vr0)
trap number             = 12
panic: page fault
cpuid = 0
Uptime: 1d22h0m53s

cpuid = 0; apic id = 00
fault virtual address   = 0xc
fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x20:0xc09e7381
stack pointer           = 0x28:0xe2ca2798
frame pointer           = 0x28:0xe2ca27bc
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 11 (irq10: vr0)
trap number             = 12
panic: page fault
cpuid = 0
Uptime: 1h28m16s

cpuid = 0; apic id = 00
fault virtual address   = 0x40500b8
fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x20:0xc09e7381
stack pointer           = 0x28:0xe2ca2798
frame pointer           = 0x28:0xe2ca27bc
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 11 (irq10: vr0)
trap number             = 12
panic: page fault
cpuid = 0
Uptime: 2h14m15s