On 02/07/2012 14:37, Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:

I would be not so sure about that.

When I gave an inside look at PF, some years ago, I had the perception filters are evaluated all together in the same place, despite they are ingoing or outgoing. You can even mix incomin and outgoing interfaces in the filter flow you design.

As far as I remember PF does let you specify INPUT or OUTPUT interface, but not INPUT and OUTPUT.

That would be some feat indeed... the output interface isn't known until the packet has been routed.:-)

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNA, CCNAS
NetSecSpec Ltd