Hi folks,

I have a problem with a hanging Web-GUI: I use pfSense 2.0.1. This
installation works since several months.

I've configured now a local RADIUS server which connects against an AD.
This server has no clients yet.

Since yesterday the Web-GUI hangs sometimes, restarting the whole
pfsense helps for some time. Restarting Web-Configurator doesn't help
via CLI.

I don't find something useful in the logs so my question is, if you
have suggestions for debugging (but maybe I have overlooked something)

The device works fine, only the Web-GUI has a problem. No full
filesystem there. Suggestions?

Regards
Oli