2012/10/13 Oliver Schad <oliver.sc...@automatic-server.com>

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:28:19 +0200
> Michael Schuh <michael.sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > sounds that the "hanging" is not a bug but a feature called "time
> > out" ?
>
> You mean that the complete GUI doesn't work anymore for hours is a
> feature called "time out"? Funny sense of humor.
>
> Regards
> Oli

Yes. I mean probably some other settings are wrong and the gui (or more the
sync-process) is waiting for the time out.
sounds for me more logical than calling it a bug. may be it is a bug. And
yes thats not fun at all.
for example the tcp default timeout is 30 mins iirc.
So if your box, where you like to sync to, isn't reacheable ( for whatever
reason ) it may going up to 30 mins...????

Just i can only guess, cause i didn't have enough Informations.
there http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=43675.390 you may get/find
more
help/Informations on that fact?

--
= = =  http://michael-schuh.net/  = = =
Projektmanagement - IT-Consulting - Professional Services IT

= = =  Ust-ID:  DE251072318  = = =