On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Oliver Hansen <oliver.han...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm also interested in a solution for this. I also have a VPN provider
> that uses OpenVPN. I tried to set up some policy routes after adding the
> OpenVPN connection but I didn't have much luck.

I'm pretty sure the vpn client configuration determines if you send all
traffic there or just the traffic for the openvpn network. That said, I
don't use pfSense as an openvpn client, so I don't know how to configure it
that way.  On a bare metal freebsd box, I use something like this, which
only routes the traffic for the network on the other end of the tunnel via
that tunnel.

---cut here---
dev tun0
proto udp