On 2013-10-09 20:18, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Oct 9, 2013, at 7:03 PM, Thinker Rix <thinke...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jim!

Thank you for your answer.

On 2013-10-09 19:38, Jim Thompson wrote:
No, the NSA hasn’t approached us about pfSense, or adding a “back door”, or
anything similar.  Nor has anyone else.
Do you work for Electric Sheep Fencing LLC, i.e. is this the "official" answer
of the company to my question?
There are three individuals that own ESF, and can speak for the company.

Chris Buechler
Jamie Thompson (my wife)
Me.

Thank you for this information.

how official do you want an answer to be?

Since you are a co-owner of ESF who is entitled to speak for the company, as you say, I believe that your answer is as official as it gets and I am thankful for this clear statement of yours! Thank you very much.

I only wonder what the aggression was needed for.

Regards
Thinker Rix