On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 04:12:09PM +0000, Chris Bagnall wrote:
> On 6/11/13 12:30 pm, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> >Anyone running pfSense on a HP Microserver G8?
>
> I have - in the past - had it running on a G5 and a G6 if that's any help.
>
> One of our clients is using it on a G7.
>
> lspci on both mine show:
> Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5723 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe (rev 10)

Are these borderline reliable with FreeBSD/pfSense? I've had a
some strange behavior with my old Supermicro Atom lately, when
I had to start using the onboard Realteks when my dual-port
Intel NIC started playing yoyo with my cable modem port --
I suspect it's partially fried. The Realteks have been doing it,
so far.