Hi,

I have a pfSense box with multiple WAN connections (on on TW and one on
Comcast)
I appear to got MultiWAN working for outbound traffic, in that:
I can ping/traceroute from either interface and the traffic routes out and
comes back.

But inbound traffic only appears to work if it comes into the TW interface
and not the Comcast interface.
I have a rule on the TW interface that allows all traffic
I have a rule on the Comcast interface the allows all traffic , with the
destination of Comcast net and the the Gateway set to COMCASTGW.

I can ping the Comcast interface address.
But any attempts to connect to Comcast interface address fail.
However I did see a few log file entries of the form

IF              Source       Dest                Proto
COMCAST ExternalIP  ComcastIP:13  TCP:S

Where ExternalIP is a outside host running SSH, ComcastIP is the IP of the
Comcast Interface (and 13 is where SSHD is bound to). I got no response
back to the client.

I then tried telnet ComcastIP 111 and got the same result.

What do I need to do to get the firewall to use the COMCASTGW for responses
to packets sent to the COMCAST interface?

Walter

--
The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of
zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.   -- Justice Louis D. Brandeis