On 13/12/13 5:48 am, Walter Parker wrote:
What do I need to do to get the firewall to use the COMCASTGW for responses
to packets sent to the COMCAST interface?

Unless you're using advanced outbound NAT, this should happen automatically.

You said:
I have a rule on the Comcast interface the allows all traffic , with the
destination of Comcast net and the the Gateway set to COMCASTGW.

That's probably your problem. I am assuming your comcast net is configured as a WAN. Here's an example from my WAN2 rules at home:

         IPv4 TCP        *       *       WAN2 address    222     *       none
      SSH -> pfSense

(this is my rule to allow SSH on WAN2 to pfSense's IP)
You'll note 'gateway' is * - not WAN2GW.

As an aside, if you want to easily create incoming rules in a multi-WAN scenario, it's often worth creating an interface group called 'WANs' or similar, then creating your incoming rules in there - saves duplicating them across multiple interfaces, especially if you have 3 or more interfaces.

Kind regards,

Chris