Hi,

We are running pfSense 2.1 nano on a Soekris - experiencing an issue with an
IPSEC tunnel to a remote Sonicwall. We have two Phase 2 entries defined for two
remote hosts on the remote endpoint. We are exposing 1 host on our network
which is NAT'd in the Phase 2 entry on our side, we used the NAT field in the
Local Network section in P2. example - the NAT IP they provided us on their
side is 1.2.3.4, our host is 4.5.6.7.

1. The tunnel comes up fine.
2. We can ping and connect to both hosts on th eir side for each P2
3. They cannot make a connection to our NAT'd host on our side.

Do we need to set a NAT rule to allow this traffic to pass on the IPSEC
interface? NAT port forward 1.2.3.4 to 4.5.6.7 ?

Best Regards,

--

Mark Street, D.C., RHCE
Chief Technology Officer

"Trust decentralization over centralization, voluntarism over coercion,
bottom-up over top-down,
adaptation over planning, openness over secrecy, practice over ideology, and
markets over politics."
Eric Raymond