>From the 2.1 book:
"If you need to perform NAT on your local IPs to make them appear as a
different subnet, or one of your public IPs, you may do so using the NAT fields
underneath Local Network . If you specify a single IP address in Local Network
and a single IP address in the NAT field, then a 1:1 NAT rule will be added
between the two. "

I changed both the local LAN address and the remote incoming NAT'd address to
an address instead of a /32 network. Does the 1:1 NAT rule get added behind the
scenes or should it show in the NAT Rules table as a linked rule or is it
invisible in the webGUI ?

Thanks,