On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Peder Rovelstad <provels...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> Worked for me on my home FW, but didn't reboot on own (I did receive
> mail message that it would reboot in 10 sec).  Power cycle brought it
> back on the right slice. Looking good!

Did you inadvertently switch architectures maybe? Going from 32 bit to
64 bit is the most common cause of that, when it finishes it can no longer
execute the reboot binary as it's a 64 bit binary on a 32 bit running
kernel. Though sounds like that's nano, where that wouldn't apply. Other
than that, ACPI issues tend to comprise the other scenarios where the system
won't reboot, but that's a scenario where the system wouldn't ever
successfully reboot on its own, it'd get stuck in the process of trying to
do so and hang until you power cycle it. What hardware is it?

I auto-updated through the GUI.  It is nano on a recycled Stonesoft SSL-400
VPN appliance.  VIA Esther proc, 1000MHz, Realteks, 4GB SLC SSD and 1GB RAM.

Board - http://portwell.industrialpartner.com/products-p/ppap-2020vl.htm
Box -
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/gallery/reviews/145317/stonesoft-stonegate-ssl-400