From: "A Mohan Rao" <mohanra...@gmail.com>
Subject: [pfSense] lots of problem with squid3-dev and squidguard-squid3
Date: Wed, Jun 11, 2014 9:54 PM

Dear all experts,
i install only packages in my pfsense firewall one of squid3-dev then
squidguard-squid3 and i alos properly configured it with transparent proxy
because i do not need to go client pc and change to proxy settings on any
browser.

squid and squid guard services are properly started at status --> services

but when i try to check internet at client pc some times it works fine and main
problem is google and gmail is not opening other all sites are open properly
then i block the https facebook and https youtube its only block http facebook
or youtube. https facebook or https youtube are properly works.

please give any idea where i m wrong.

thanks

A Mohan Rao

Network Administrator