First thanks for reply my email.

for sites blocking i m using proxy filter
 http://www.shallalist.de/Downloads/shallalist.tar.gz

Blacklist options
Blacklist
Check this option to enable blacklistBlacklist proxy

Blacklist upload proxy - enter here, or leave blank.
Format: host:[port login:pass] . Default proxy port 1080.
Example: '192.168.0.1:8080 user:pass'Blacklist URL
Enter the path to the blacklist (blacklist.tar.gz) here. You can use FTP,
HTTP or LOCAL URL blacklist archive or leave blank. The LOCAL path could be
your pfsense (/tmp/blacklist.tar.gz).