Hi guys, how u doing?

I'm doing a home lab for VLAN studying and it's going bad. I don't know
where the problem is.

Here's my setup:

VMware ESXi 5.5
pfSense 2.3.4 (VM)
Cisco SF300

- The ESXi has o vSwitch attached to a port group in a physical interface
with VLAN 10.
- The pfSense has this port group attached and recognizing as em2.
- In the pfSense I created a VLAN interface binding on em2 with de ID 10.
- The FW rules are allowed everything in this interface and a DHCP server
is configured on the VLAN interface.
- Physically, this em2 interface is connected to the SF300 on a TRUNK port
(port 10), with the VLAN 10 allowed.
- And the port 11 is configured as an access port with VLAN 10, where I
connected a laptop expecting to receive a DHCP address and got I ICMP
response *which I didn't*, even configuring a static IP.

Does anyone have a clue where the problem is?

Thx!