Hi list,

I have a problem, I have pfsense in latest version and I have dhcp
server and dns forward when I enabled captive portal with
authentication local user (I create system users) and save, I see the
captive portal but users can not log in, the answer says login failed,
but when I choose in captive portal without authentication the user
can log in (they see the captive portal and insert the user and
password then they log in), is strange for me is correct the
procedure?  a tutorial that I see in internet was
https://doc.pfsense.org/smiller/Captive_Portal.htm, help me