v 2.1.4...

I configured a traffic shaper earlier this week (Monday I believe),
and I just started getting errors on the web UI stating:

[There were error(s) loading the rules: pfctl: DIOCGIFSPEED: Invalid
argument - The line in question reads [0]: ]

Grepping through my syslog server, the first occurrence of this error
was at 06:43 this morning (the 31st):

Jul 31 06:43:38 pfsense-01.invenshure.com php:
rc.filter_configure_sync: New alert found: There were error(s) loading
the rules: pfctl: DIOCGIFSPEED: Invalid argument - The line in
question reads [0]:

No config changes would have happened at this point that would trigger
configuration reload.

Googling around, I found this bug:

https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/2901

Following the lead of the user that posted this bug (and then
abandoned it), I removed my shaper and that fixed the problem. That's
not a viable long-term solution for me, though.

Does anyone have guidance as to what the cause of this bug is?

I'd be glad to provide config snippets if that would be helpful - just
specify which section(s) of the config would be helpful.

Thank you!
-Erik