Anybody on the list using Mac OS X 10.6 or later and the built in Cisco IPSec
Client connecting to pfSense with any reliability?  I am having a heck of a
time getting the expected result.  I have a couple users that want to connect
via IPSec and use the CUPC client to make phone calls.  When I initially setup
the server and client according to different how-to’s on the web, I was able to
connect and reach the internet as well as the internal networks and make phone
calls.  Later that same day without changing a single piece of configuration, I
am unable to connect because the negotiation failed.  It continues to not
respond for many hours but at some point starts to respond again.  I have not
been able to formulate proof of reason.  If I simply turn off NAT-T in Phase 1,
I am able to connect every time I have tried BUT, I am not able to reach
anything on the remote side despite receiving a valid IP address from the
mobile client config. I believe I have the appropriate config in the rules for
IPSec and LAN but I am not having much luck.

Anybody have any insight that might be useful for me?

I have some openVPN questions too but that will wait until IPSec is done.

Thanks,
Paul