Hi Everyone!

Is the Netgate APU2/APU4 and pfSense store VK-T40E both based on the APU from
PC Engines ?

If yes:

Is there a difference in the software (firmware image)
Is there a difference in the bundled support.

I would appreciate if this thread would NOT turn into a discussion about
product pricing, my reason for asking this question is because I would like to
see if this units fits into some of my customers support requirements.
Customers who have been unable to benefit from pfSense because of "missing"
commercial support until now.

Med venlig hilsen, Best regards
Ulrik Lunddahl

Sales Manager - Salgschef
PROconsult Data A/S - Rugårdsvej 15 - 5000  Odense C
Tel: +45 63113333 - Tel dir: +45 63113341 - Mobil: +45 26363341 - Fax: +45
63113344
E-mail: u...@proconsult.dk<mailto:u...@proconsult.dk> - Web site:
www.proconsult.dk<http://www.proconsult.dk/>