Hello All,

Hope your all well. I need some assistance.I have setup my pfsense system as
below.

WAN IP (IP from ISP) on Pfsense (10.20.5.1/24)---------- LOCAL LAN IP on
Pfsense (192.168.0.0/22)

>From the diagnosis on my Pfsense, i can ping from my WAN (10.20.5.2 as source)
>to LAN Interface.

I can not however ping any workstation on the local network for example:
192.168.1.4.

I can of course ping the IP: 192.168.1.4 from the LAN interface as the source
under my diagnosis.

Internet Access is available. I just want to be able to get to the local IP's
on the LAN network from the WAN Interface.

Has anyone faced this or can anyone advise. Thanks alot.

BR,
Halonda Denis Enock.
Tel: +256 (0) 772 840 763.
SMS Text: +256 (0) 772 840 763.
Email: ehalo...@yahoo.com
Yahoo Chat ID: ehalonda
Skype ID: enock.halonda

"In a time of Universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act",
George Orwell.