We add them to the Windows built-in "Network Configuration Operators" group,
and that gives them enough privilege to add routes, and we use the standard
Openvpn client & GUI. We need for our end users to be able to bring up/down the
tunnel, and so auto-starting as a service proved not workable.

Gordon Russell
Clarke County IT
540 955 5135