Network Configuration Operators group works in Windows 7 (Pro). We explored the
MI-GUI as well, and  may be the only viable option for Win8 and up. The timing
issues mentioned below led us to go w/ the Network config group solution on our
Win7 pro machines.

Gordon Russell
Clarke County IT
540 955 5135