Chris L wrote on Fri, Feb 27 2015 at 12:10 pm:

> Hopefully the provider can just route the additional subnet to your existing
> WAN IP.  Then you don’t need to do anything with CARP/HA except make sure
> primary and secondary are both set up to deal with the routed traffic.

        I think sleep deprivation gets worse after 40...due to 1 year old in my
case.  After I straightened out some things in my head, the above is what we're
pursuing with the DC.  It will take a /29 block for the WAN (to get 3 IPs) plus
a separate block for the "LAN" side.  I'm also looking at using one of the
unused IPs from the /29 to provide NAT to a separate network on private IPs.

--
Thanks all,

Steve Yates
ITS, Inc.