Haven't changed it... This is a netgate branded Alix that came complete
from the factory.

The 2.2 update bricked it. I rewrote the latest 2.2 image to its 2 gb flash
card.

Tried 38400 but that spits out true gibberish.

The greek/cyrillic that I get at 115200 shows me the actual proper menu...
it is just in a funny font.