I have a buddy and he wants to use pfSense as his firewall to protect his
devices and also provide a gateway for customers.  And he has asked me if I
know of a good way to set this up, so I decided to ask the list

He has gotten a /24 subnet, he wants to use a small section of it for his
web site and stuff, and then split off subnets to several customers.  For
instance, he was given a gateway of x.x.x.254 by his provider, he will use
the x.x.x.249/29 for his own use, then wants to pass subnets through to his
customers in say several /28's or /29's.

Does anyone know of an easy way to set this up?  He has a server with 3
interfaces to use for this.

Thanks

Joe