After renabling my account, I saw this email (but not the earlier emails
from today).

Walter

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Mike Montgomery <onezero1010...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I got the same re-enable email to my gmail account.
>
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 2:48 PM, WebDawg <webd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Same here,
> >

> > > Viruses being detected by my ASSP spam filter coming in from the list
> and
> > > denying delivery.  Had to re-enable my account this AM.
> > >
> > > Doug
> > >
> > > --
> > > Ben Franklin quote:
> > >
> > > "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little
> Temporary
> > > Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
> > >

> > I am on gmail and I received an email to follow to re enable my account.

The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of
zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.   -- Justice Louis D. Brandeis