On 16-01-26 11:49 PM, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
Hi,

I'm still running pfSense 2.0.1-RELEASE on one of my firewalls (it runs
fine and it is a headache to upgrade) so I'm stuck with pfblocker, which
is rather limited compared to pfblockerng.  I've configured it like this:

Enable pfBlocker: checked
Enable Logging: checked
Inbound and outbound interfaces correctly set

I've configured a few lists that are currently running fine on 2 other
pfsense on pfBlockerNG.  I've set the action to Deny Bock and update
Every hour.

I can see the files in /var/db/aliastables but no traffic is blocked (I
try a ping from inside to an IP address that is within one network
defined in one of the list and it passes.

Nevermind, I discovered the Dashboard widget that helps see blocked packets stats (are these stats anywhere else?) and I can see a few blocked packets once in a while. Current value: 1.

Thanks,

Ugo