Hi,

Try this :

- Create a gateway group (System / Routing / Gateway Groups) with VPN Gateway as Tier 1 and WAN Gateway as Tier 2

- Use this gateway group as outgoing gateway (in my config, i use a LAN Firewall rule with the created gateway group, and i use LAN as outgoing interface for my DNS Resolver).

In any case, if you configure your DNS Resolver to use the LAN interface as outgoing interface, the DNS Resolver should use the same routing than your computer, VPN or not.