De:     Mail Delivery System <mailer-dae...@partagas.ettpartagas.co.
cu>
Para:   Postmaster <postmas...@ettpartagas.co.cu>
Asunto: Postfix SMTP server: errors from
unknown[185.234.217.232]
Fecha:  Fri, 18 May 2018 10:10:39 -0400 (CDT)
 Out: 220 partagas.ettpartagas.co.cu ESMTP Partagas
 In:  EHLO 190.6.79.98
 Out: 250-partagas.ettpartagas.co.cu
 Out: 250-PIPELINING
 Out: 250-SIZE 15240000
 Out: 250-ETRN
 Out: 250-STARTTLS
 Out: 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
 Out: 250-8BITMIME
 Out: 250 DSN
 In:  AUTH LOGIN
 Out: 503 5.5.1 Error: authentication not enabled

Session aborted, reason: lost connection

For other details, see the local mail logfile

but the MTA correctly rejects it as a fake.

I have created an alias list (rechaza) in the menu Firewall/Aliases,
where I put all the addresses known to be spammers, and tried to reject
them with the rule in Firewall/Rules/WAN

Action: Block
Interface: WAN
TCP/IP version: IPV4
Protocol: TCP
Source: (single hots or alias) rechaza
Destination: 190.6.79.98
Destination port range: any

but I can not stop the spam right in the WAN interface.

How could I create a convenient rule?

TIA,

Fumero

--
M.Sc. Alberto García Fumero
Usuario Linux 97 138, registrado 10/12/1998