El vie, 18-05-2018 a las 16:24 +0000, Steve Yates escribió:
>       I think your rule should work.  Are you sure there is not
> another rule above that one in the list of rules, that allows the
> inbound connection?  In other words the block rule has to be above
> the rule allowing traffic on port 25 to your mail server.
>
> --
>
> Steve Yates
> ITS, Inc.

That rule is the third in the WAN section, after the one blocking rfc
1918 networks and the one blocking bogon networks.

Could I create a rule saying, for instance: "reject packets originating
(apparently!) from the WAN address and directed to my WAN address? (as
they are trying to forge identity)

Should that work?
--
M.Sc. Alberto García Fumero
Usuario Linux 97 138, registrado 10/12/1998