Geza Lakner wrote:
>I would like to "overload" the system SEND function
>with a default action of SEND/HEADER thus I tried to alias it like:
>
>alias 'send/header "send"
>
>Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Don't do that :)

Try something like this:

system-send: :send
send: func [
    "Send a message to an address (or block of addresses)"
    address [email! block!] "An address or block of addresses"
    message "Text of message. First line is subject."
    header [object!] "Your own custom header"
    /only "Send only one message to multiple addresses"
] [
    either only [
        system-send/only/header address message header
    ] [
        system-send/header address message header

>BTW how can I "unalias" a word (without restarting REBOL :-)  )

As far as I can tell, you can't.

Brian Hawley