rebol under linux, revisited

Hey guys,

I'm not exactly straight about the location of things under linux.  I followed a
thread on here a while back to get what I have, which is the a rebol directory with
everything in it in /user/local/share/rebol, and the rebol executable in
/usr/local/bin.  I don't remember the syntax, but I also did export REBOL_HOME  (as
suggested by that post I read).

Now all the scripts have to be in my home directory for rebol to see them.  rebol sees
nothing in user/local/share/rebol.  I tried copying the executable to the same
directory, then just linking it to usr/local/bin, but that didn't do much.

any suggestions?

-t