[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 15-Oct-99, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I've received this script for the fifth? time already. What's happening?
>
> Beats me, I swear I only sent it once :)

Ah, I was a little bit tired yesterday - above should be - "I've received this
email .... " not "script". It looked to me SELMA had some problem, as I always
receive my emails sent to REBOL ML in a few minutes, and in the yesterday
evening I was receiving only new copy of this email message. Then, after
Carl's email I received bunch of emails, including my ones .... :-)

Regards,

-pekr-