Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 17-Oct-99, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
a> Hi Chris,
[...]
a>> I did this to allow the script to read/write it's own configuration
a>> file without fuss.
a>>

a> Hopefully, there should not be too much fuss with RNILL accessing its data,
a> it only reads the data file on startup, and only writes when type "quit" in
a> RNILL.

Heh... I know, but I have a large project in mind that might want to
read and write it's config file several times in one run.  (Give the
user an option to save the config at any time sort of thing.)  I just
happened to make that modification to RNILL.r because it was the first
script that I was playing with that uses a config file on the beta of
2.2...

Sorry if you thought I was trying to 'improve' it...  Just playing
with it.  (Lesse if I make this change, what happens...  Ooohhh...
never seen my machine crash quite like that before... Pretty smoke...
;-D )

Pax
--
     Member: Team AMIGA                       --} WatchDog
Fingerprint: 2C 8A 03 3C D6 D3 32 7F         (Chris Elliott)