Yeah.
That's because the web world has somehow arrived at the conclusion
that any browser not identifying itself as Mozilla is totally
incapable of certain things.  Right now, you would have to open a tcp
port to port 80 and send a request like this:

a: open tcp://www.pantheon.org
insert a {GET /mythica/areas/arthurian/ HTTP/1.0
Host: www.pantheon.org
Accept: */*

}

print copy a

I've put in an enhancement request for changing the default User-Agent
field in HTTP requests.

Sterling