From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 9:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] Is today the day? Re:(2)

Hey Ralph, Allen, & others interested:

Not yet...today (Nov. 9th) was the announcement, but we're still working out
a few bugs and tightening up a few features.  Working long hours to get it
in your hands a.s.a.p....then you can fire away with your feedback!

Command won't talk directly to mySQL, but you'll be able to access it
through ODBC.  Native d-base implementations are slated for early Q1 (also
including Oracle, Sybase, etc.).

---Dan