Howdy Ingo:

> Hi Rebols,
>
> can someone enlighten  me, on how import-email  is supposed
> to work?  I saved an  email that I sent  locally and try to
> import it, that's what I get.
>
> ;; START OF Rebol session
>
> >> m: read %mail
> == {From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu  Nov 11 14:36:01  1999

  The first line there confuses IMPORT-EMAIL.  Set-words are
  being looked for, (from: subject: etc..) and the 'from' on
  the first line in UNIX mail format and eudora format doesn't
  have a colon after it.  The fix is to either skip a line, or
  skip forward to a field you want to have, that is:

     mail-obj: IMPORT-EMAIL FIND message "Received:"

  -jeff