Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED]!

On 20-Nov-99, you wrote:

 r> As I wrestled with the long lines problem, it dawned on me
 r> long lines create a problem for users who have monitors that
 r> support only line lengths of 72 characters. So I've set my
 r> editor to encourage line lengths of 72 or less so my scripts
 r> and sometimes program outputs will fit.

The point is, quoted-printable encoding will assure that the text
will arrive exacly as it was sent; without encoding, you can't be
really sure, because MTAs are allowed to reformat it in some
cases.
    Of course Andrew's solution (sending as compressed and base64
encoded file) would be easyer to implement; however, since normal
email clients usually encode plain text as quoted-printable, this
solution would be more compatible (one would not need to use REBOL
to send the script).

Regards,
    Gabriele.
--
| Gabriele Santilli / /_/_\_\ \ Amiga Group Italia --- L'Aquila |