Hi, I would like to use Rebol and the cool console feature to develop
interactive applications. For this I would like to split the screen in
different output sections, support scrolling in these sections etc. With
Rebol we would bring back the good old days of simple, fast and lean
text-interface applications which were the best solution for some tasks.

Moving the cursor around etc. is quite tedious, so I'm looking for a way to
program text-GUIs in a comfortable way. I'm sure others here would like to
have this too.

However, everyone interested (or those who have done something in this
direction already) please get in contact with me.

Robert M. Muench, Karlsruhe, Germany
    ==> ask for PGP public-key <==

  When do you want to reboot today?

Use the free portable GUI Library