Hi, seems that no one is interested in such a Rebol function collection.
However, I have started to do it my own and have some questions:

1. Is it possible to read the contents from specific position? I would like
to create a function which will save a rectangular area and later re-write
it to where it was. ASCII-Windowing ;-))

2. Does the console (if not will it) support graphical ANSI characters?
Stuff like color?

Robert M. Muench, Karlsruhe, Germany
    ==> ask for PGP public-key <==

  When do you want to reboot today?